Monday, March 2, 2009

Emotional Dystrophy


He can control his emotions…

In a world where there is a subtle change, everyone must admit that confusions are the best way to learn the basics of truth and fact. Despite of all these challenges, one must survive and not be a victim on it.

Intimacy through others may lead to valid experiences with primary reasons and Intimacy may lead to infatuation… and on the latter part, it may direct to the most talk about issue… LOVE

There was once a person who tried to hide his emotions when it comes to this matter. I don’t understand why this pal has to be on the verge of trouncing the feelings that he/she had kept for almost months. Maybe it was a part of his attitude not to show his thoughts or he was afraid of the consequences. I must admit that both of these statements are correct… in my own point!

When I tried to talk to him, he was aloof of discussing his feelings to the person whom he loved. He tried to open-up so many topics just to change our theme of conversation. The only thing he said to me was “I was in love with the person whom I knew HE didn’t appreciate my love after all.

Yeah… he was merely a gay. Actually… he was a transvestite kind of homosexual. I have an excuse to use a pronoun SHE! Anyway…I know that some of us didn’t understand about this kind of issue. Maybe they just laughed about it or just say “Kaluod or Yuck! Hahaay … If I only had a chance to talk with these people, I will explain to them that love has no boundaries at all.

The most complicated part that I didn’t also understand was HE/SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER GAY! But he was not a transvestite but a Bisexual (another set or clan of homosexuals). It was a horrible thing that I heard and the filthiest story I had ever encountered. I tried to cover up all of my insanity but I said to my transvestite friend “ Lahi na jud ang world karun… bisag ako nalibog sa imong emotions”.

When I used the quote LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES… it made me sense that I had no basis of judging someone that he just wanted to loved and to be loved. It made me also realized that it was not “makaluod” because the most important thing here is the heart and not the gender or sex. We just try to comprehend… comprehend…again comprehend this kind of story.

It was a sunny day when I saw my transvestite friend in the mirror. He just wanted to say a BIG THANX for the sympathy that I gave to him/her. I cried because that person was ME! No one can truly understand what my emotions were but I tried to control it in order for me to live my life normally.


I knew that my confusions started when I tried to fall in love in a different way. I was aware that I was crazy with my feelings. Accepting the fact that he was a gay… I covered my eyes with a hanky and focused with his inner persona. People around me heard my thoughts regarding this… but they covered their eardrums and saw it visually and not emotionally.

I laid down my body. I was tired of releasing every inch of my pain each day went by. The battle between conflict and change startled and circulated my whole system. I wanted to get rid of this but suicidal was not an easiest thing to make.

At last, every battle must end and the TROJAN WAR had to be finished (too exaggerated!). The student publication in our university accepted my application as one of their staff. Of course, I was happy and maybe it was a God’s plan and I had a right to say that GOD WAS SO GOOD. Things got sarcastically that again…. I tried to force myself not to fell in love with my BISEXUAL dream guy anymore coz he was a member of the said publication. From that moment, Rules are rules! And the rule was NO FREE LOVE.

But behind these circumstances, I don’t consider it as a mistake or failure in my 21 years of my journey towards life. I admit that it is one of the hardest emotions I ever felt. But one thing that I like most of my character is I know how to handle this kind of situation. As I’ve said… I can control my feelings. Though other people will say that it’s difficult to solve and I don’t care if people will judge me about this but for me… I love the way the story goes by.

Its not a typical love story of a boy and a girl, a transgender and a boy, a lesbian and a girl, a bisexual and a bisexual but this a funny story of a transvestite and a bisexual.

As I’ve said, I can manipulate my thoughts… I can…

No comments:

Post a Comment