Monday, November 15, 2010

senseless monday blues...

yeah... i'm counting the days and it seems like a burden in my part. I have to be honest... I dont want to hear farewell or goodbye. I just wanted to seize the days spending in this place. I know it hurts but I have to be firm. Everything is fine.

I was working the lay-out pages and somehow, I'm happy doing it (kahit stressed). The feeling that I have is not that good (ang bigat ng feeling) but I have to cope up! I'm almost done on the 9th and I'm planning to finish it tomorrow. The feeling that I have seems to be nostalgic and again... I have to cope up and say out loud... I'm ok!

My co-staffer has her so called premonition that I will not leaving on monday. Well... It's all planned, fixed and settled. It's in the hands of Cebu Pacific if I tampered my ticket or not! hehe! as I've said, it's final.

To be honest, I don't want to have despedida or farewell events. AGAIN, to be honest, I AM NOT EXPECTING! if ever they will have plans to have, first... I will never ever cry on that one! and second... just make sure na hindi ko malalaman... OR ELSE... my favorite song goes along this way... 1 little 2 little 3 little indians!

Oh I forgot! I will not go to the ofice anymore on thursday, friday, saturday and sunday for valid reasons. mayroon akong raket sa kasal, hari ng Negros and other stuffs as well. Baka kasi magkaroon nanaman ng premonition na nag-iinarte lang ako... well it's not!

To be honest... I really hate saying goodbye to some people whom i loved most. It's not easy for me at all... hope you understand. Mas mabuti pang mag-inuman kesa mag-emote... at least!! it's all about happiness!

BTW... I have something to share...

habang kausap ko si Tonz kanina, talking about chuvalerns chismax and chizms, di ko naman alam na nagdrawing nga ang hinayupak ng isang obra daw na galing sa kanya. natawa ako bigla sa drawing... anyway... thanx sa effort! I appreciate it!! hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment