Saturday, November 27, 2010

saturday night!

Saturday nights are indeed boring and sometimes, amazing for me to happen. i spent this all night long in bars and even in our office before. Now, I am spending my time staring this new lappy of my brother and browsing all night long and enjoy the night dealing with downloadable e-books and facebboking. New life, new perspective and has to deal with maturity that goes all the way.

Yeah, going back to my hometown seemed to be boring these past few days but as weeks gone by, I have to cope up with my own responsibilities and priorities. somehow, coping up with these challenges makes me feel sick sometimes but it seems to be one the things that I have to consider in order to savor the so called life. For once, I felt that its kinda difficult thing to do. but I have to.

New routines, fresh habits that I have to make are hard to cope up. Funny thing is, I am not used to it. Its time for me to settle with new habits... a productive one and time for me to cope up with traffics and suspicious peeps... hehe!

It's time for me to say goodbye with tricycles, a serene and gentle city and my baby RUSIANNA (the blue motorcycle)... Time for me to say Hi and Hello to Manila Bay, jam-packed people of Makati city band a long trail caused by traffic!

No comments:

Post a Comment