Friday, November 26, 2010

hooray! hooray! its a cheeky holiday!

I would like to say a superduper thanx to my tito... dahil meron na akong bagong digicam! HAHA! abd also to my couz... for my new havs! thanx jud... kahit stressed ako dahil sa uma-alembang na eroplanong sinakyan ko kahapon, hahay! KALOKA ANG AIR TURBULENCE!

well... this is it! i'm home at last... and tama na muna ang inuman at hapi-hapi. its time for me to settle my own priorities and somehow, i felt that my mom is so happy that I'm here in ger side. I miss her so much to the point that we just make chika the whole yesterday kahit meron pa akong H.O. feel ko nga, para lang kaming best friends kahapon without thinking that hey... its my mom! haha! that's the thing why I really miss her...

Talking about my bro... haha... same thing! we make chika din na para bang hindi natarapos ang araw na walang chika. Yah! they're right... nothing compares the true company ng family mo at iba talaga ang feeling kung sila ang kasama mo...

I wish my dad was here... anyway! I do understand!

at maraming salamat sa cam! HAHA! time for me to venture the real world of NARCI! hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment