Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Leaving on a jetplane (CHAKS)

..................................................................................

my mind is empty. I don't know what to say. speechless. because o my sore throat cause of series of night-outs and pa"haruhays" my system goes down... too bad!

but my last week-end of staying in Dumaguete is indeed memorable. The despedida parties, Hari ng Negros, and the so called first and the last time lang! hahaha! i really miss these happenings.

at least, I did not cry! I was able to enjoy every single moments that I'm with my friends and so called family. At the end of the day, i remained emotional but i'm happy!

Ang mga pesteng videos na ginawa ni Dora is super amazing! it is super LOL! i realize na talagang malandi akong pinanganak ng Diyos! BRAVO! i really appreciate it!

Ang walang kamatayang tomahan with my night friends is super fun! quesehodang patayan and session, gow lang ng gow! I'll miss Zanzi Bar guys!

ang for the very last time na joined forces kami ni Mamasang ericka at Ta Larry for hari ng negros is indeed amazing! at least, ang forces naming tatlo ay papatay sa mga designers and managers sa Occidental! hahaha! pero whindi kami na-impress! bogs ang manok namin! ok lang! at least, the experience is fun!

yun muna for today... again, get ready for another battle... i8numan blues nanaman1 hahaha! basta... super duper thank you sa lahat! you made me smile! TC and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. yehey, i not only made you smile mama bei, but laugh out loud, haha...yes, thanks for appreciating my works mama bei... ajah! God bless sa Manila-magazine work,hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, a proof nga haral jd ka mama bei, hehehe...

    ReplyDelete