Thursday, June 10, 2010

Misjudged



Honestly, I sleep at least 2 hours… and it was our break! Too bad… it was just only a nap… I might say, A POWER NAP!

I was not in a mood to write articles today. Maybe I was too stressed or maybe I was so excited with the Bohol Escapade this week end and I hope “madayon siya”.

I was so happy with the pictorials we had last week end. It was a successful one. I was really amazed with the pictures, make-up and costumes… even though there were flaws… hehe! If I am dealing with the so called pressure… spare on me, it involves physical and psychological pressure…

Some issues brought up. Some people were having revenge. Some were in deep pain and others were alarmed that it was really a wrong timing. I do not know how to fix these. I just have to let it pass and heal all the wounds of yesterday. I was really happy after the shoot. But seeing my colleagues being jaded with the so called issues, it alarmed me to deal with their sympathy.

Why is it that some people are often misjudged? How do you react on criticisms? Why do we have to feel the insanity of the other people?

Questions raised in my head. Me too, I do not know the exact answer. It is vague. It takes time for you to resolve these issues. I want to pat their backs…but there is something that blocks me to do it. I do not know why…

I know it is harsh. It is too painful. Issues became worst because of selfishness and inconsiderate. Some people are too judgmental. They do not think what the real score is. They want to judge and criticize people with all their means.

All we have to do is… things will be fine soon. Time may heal the wounds…but not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment