Monday, May 31, 2010

annoyance!

It’s started out as an attitude problem…
What’s the essence why people wanted to feel melodramatic schemes just to feel the sympathy towards people around them? What is your stand to those people who are too desperate and a looser because of their so called foolish acts? I do not want to blame these people… some are born to be like these.
I know that I have been so melodramatic… a drama queen as they say… and now I realize that it’s not right to act like a sick-little-puppy-dog attitudes. It is too annoying too make things too hard for you to recover and you want to be an emo wannabe…. You have to do "self pity" stories because you crave for comfort. You have to be a protagonist and the rest of the people you want to act as antagonists in your lives are those people you hated most. You put flowery words in your fairy tales turned nightmares to the ears of those people who listens you well….
I have been through that stage… and its one of my attitude problem. Before it will get into my nerves and be a mental problem… I stopped it until someone uses this kind of technique… It makes me feel like I am a dumbest person in the world… and it freaks me out!
I have no choice but to forgive and ignore these so called “desperate looser” people. I have no choice because I want peace of mind. These thoughts tell me that whenever you want to be a drama queen of KING… just remember that you have to clean your own sheets and enjoy seeing people who sincerely they give advises, hugs and concerns that are too disappointing to hear and behind the tears..., its rediculous and worst...untrue! That’s life... you have to deal with lots of drama but too much drama will cause you to have a mental problem…
I ought to forgive these people for I am one of them. But I will try to be mature in dealing with these crazy people because they are worst than me. I have to convince myself that these people are not annoying and desperate. It’s their choice… not mine. I have to respect it.
Bullshit!

No comments:

Post a Comment