Tuesday, May 4, 2010

promoted? hahaha!!

It is a matter of hardwork and patience. I know that I deserve this but I am not prepared to handle this position because my experience is not enough.

I am not strict but it is obliged to do so. I am always late (very late) but I have to be early as much as I can. I am not an effective disciplinarian and now, it is my responsibility. I am not a good speaker but it is needed.

Maybe this will remark a new beginning in my life. To change my “tinapolan” and “bobita” attitudes. I have to be firm and I have to be responsible. I am spoiled and spoon feeded with the people around me. “What do you expect from jay-ar luyas”.

I have to accept the responsibility. I know some people will be proud of me. I am doing this because I want to learn. I have a fear but I will face it. I know I can.

I am not just a content writer. And welcome to another level! Admin assistant… here I come! Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment