Friday, May 14, 2010

updates!?

despite of my busy sked (busy ba?), I forgot that I still own my ever chuva na blog to update. I was not able to express my whole feelings on what I was doing now... coz the fact remains talaga that I was too bombarded with lots of articles that i have to accomplish everyday. I even work at least 6 days a week to finish all the quotas and stuffs in the office (time cards, time sheets, receipts, and most especially... everyday reminder, yawyaw, flang, kasaba if muabsent na wala nananghid 2 hours before the shift, pabuyag na callers, mga writers na labad), I have to do it... or else... wala na akong trabahong babalikan.

I knew that I was busy constructing my life on the outside world. Honestly, there is one thing that i really miss a lot. Dealing with my publication colleagues, my so called family inside premises of NORSU, I knew the fact that I was not able to accomplish my tasks... in short i left them hanging with my responsibility. I ought to apologize that one.

If you are going to ask my dearest classmate, a friend and also, my co-officemate, david... to the baytch! working in the world of content writing is really hard. If i will describe it, its like a bunch of jejemon words that you have to write but unfortunately, it is not allowed and you have to write words without grammatical issues IN 30 minutes... a 500 word article plus the fact that you have no idea on the keywords or topics that you you have to write (like Flapwheels and chuva). Actually, I want to sleep at least 7 hours to cure my headache. I knew that there's no easy job in these world.

I almost forgot that I have lots of tasks to make in the publication. I knew some of you might say that I was irresponsible. Yah... you are right...

The thing is... as of now, I am still adjusting. I am still coping up with all these things in my life. There is a part of me saying that I have to give up the publication. there is a part of me that mumbles not to continue my responsibilities in TN. It is really informal if I just walk away without saying my goodbyes to my co-staffers.

It takes time to adjust. As the days gone by, another year in TN might touched my life and prepare myself with lots of tasks. I have to adjust my time in school, in publication and work. kaya ko ba?

I do not know what will happen next. Give me more days to adjust and maintain my body clock as well. I am not saying that I want to quit in the publication but pls give me time to settle things out for my own good. do not worry... i will manage it...

miss you TN guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment