Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Anton Diva - Ayoko na sana



try to listen this song before you read my notes!

Well... indeed, Anton Diva is one of the best artists that I appreciate most. She is one of the impersonators of Regine Velasquez. I know that she revived the song "Boy" which makes me laugh and remember the inarte reactions of my dearest sis... hahaha!! i will not tell you that story anymore. basta! when i was browsing youtube which my purpose is to learn some American Accents on the net, I tried to browse songs of Anton. I heard this song... which strucks me most. Despite of my busy sked, it's not being a drama queen or something, but, I am just wondering why i was not blessed enough to have someone that I might say, love me! hahaha! honestly, I am super LOL when someone says that I am to picky with guys!

well... As of now, I want to find a boyfriend material but eventually, it ends up with just a plain sex! honestly! It's better to stop the illusions that someday, someone will love me for the rest of my life. I am not living in a world of fairy tales. (ok na sa'kin na minahal ko si E____e!) and, It's better not to take the risks of being of being so melodramatic and OA becuase of F*****n guys.

Two years! hahaha! living in a world without sex life! no boys! no F****n moments... like living like a monk! haha! I know it's unbelievable but try to ask my friends! most especially my GAY friends! haha! Anyway... I must bid adeui to those memories. Maybe time will tell if I'm going to do it again... but not now!

Stop searching with guys for they are messing us! Stop believing that Love is a wonderful thing that you make and loving someone is not just giving out our love and trust to those guys! My dear sisters... i mean Tranny sisters and Gays... try to live your life as normal without having special guy in your life. I don't believe on it. They are just wasting your love, trust, effort and money. Learn how to love yourself as everyone does!

I know I sounded too preachy about this! But my concern is our life as a tranny or a gay does not only revolve in loving guys and ask them to love us! please! stop loving because of these crap! spare me... my dear sister... you are just hurting yourself! stop doing sex because it's trend! haha!

pu-leezzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment