Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ikalawang pasabog...

Humihingi ka ng ikalawang pasabog di ba? at alam ko na inaabangan mo to...

From David Jhules Maceda- Virtual Assistant Head of MY Virtual Support Outsourcing Business

Pasenciya sa grammar issues... if ever... gaapas me ig deadline... hindi ka trabaho para pag-aksayahan ng mahabang panahon!



continuation from Chatbox...

I think that you are perfectly aware of the difference between a private-owned company between a school organization, right? So, why the hell were you telling stuff off about the company when in fact it was clearly stated, as far as i am concerned, during the orientation that anything that might transpire in the company must remain within the company. As an agent, back then, you were not to divulge any information outside the company for the mere fact that the company has certain rules and guidelines to be followed; any violations or any harsh reactions to certain matters must be dealt with the appropriate people. ngayon, sino ang bobo? sino ang mukhang walang pinag-aralan? sino ang dapat bumalik sa grade 1? are you aware that you are liable to be sued for libel for what you have done? although your issue with the company was not exposed to the public, except the The NORSUnian, still, you have divulge confidential matters of which you were not supposed to expose to them?

Regarding your articles, of which i can relate to you stating that you are an aspiring PALANCA AWARDEE, c'mon? do you really think you can make it that far, not to mention having attitude problems and all that? Lisa, as you may have known her for being our--then--VIRTUAL ASSISTANT, ADMIN ASSISTANT, ACTING--NOW, OFFICIAL--EDITOR IN CHIEF, AND WRITER is the Cum Laude of her batch, with now, holding the degree of BACHELOR IN MASS COMMUNICATION does not even have what it takes to be a PALANCA AWARDEE--of which even I, Myself dont aspire because of the mere fact that I know what my Capabilities are and I know where I stand with the skills that I have with me in writing. Please, there must be really something wrong with you. If you want, we can accompany you to Dr. Yasi's office if you want; I think he can help you with your problems, whatever they may be.

With regards to your performance here in the office, My explanation can wait until the right time comes that i can somehow find time to pay a visit to OUR LOVELY OFFICE. thought you should know, I was part of TN before; I was the first who brought the name of the THE NORSUnian and of NORSU as well in this company thus, those who came after me somewhat became a stereotyped image of what NORSU students are. whatever the employee's opinions here in the office might be with regards to those people like you would bounce back to me, given that I was the FIRST EVER NORSUnian writer in this company. So, I think you have the idea of how upset and frustrated I am with how you have acted because clearly, from all the ranting that did, it boomeranged to me because of the fact that we came from the same school, the company had to pull me back down on becoming a trainee because of you of which i think, personally, i didnt deserve; basing from the caliber of writing that we both have, having read your articles and all, i can say i come off a step or two ahead of you.

I am sick and tired of hearing all these rumors about you spreading bullshit around without us knowing; thanks to Bea of course, we found out about it and to tell you honestly, we are all filled with angst towards you right now. Being the only NORSUnian here in the office, I am obliged to talk to you since none of them does not want to see the likeness of you; thus, to end this here for the mean time, I am daring you.

PREPARE ALL THE FUCKING GUTS THAT YOU HAVE GOT AND GIVE ME THE BEST SHOT THAT YOU CAN EVER GIVE ME BECAUSE ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN, I AM GOING TO TEAR YOU APART, IF ITS THE LAST THING THAT I AM GOING TO DO. YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I CAN BECOME WHEN I AM REALLY UPSET--of which some of the people in the office are aware of.

God Bless you Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment