Friday, September 18, 2009

Oh look!

This set of phrase was said by my ever dearest “kumare”, Muding or Chessabells and I was laughing out loud because of the maliciously interpretations of my co-publication staff in the office. If I will try to explain to you what’s with this exclamatory phrase, It will end up explaining it too vulgar and not good to the readers especially to the minors and my blog is not intended for sexual purposes… ok?

So let it be and try to think what the nasty interpretation of that is!

As the matter of fact, we enjoy little or simple things in this world and just even saying two words that are far out, maliciously interpreted, or jokingly adhered can make you LOL! Well, I used to do that everyday. Making fun with my friends and laugh exaggeratedly is my best medicine with all the stresses that I felt.

It’s a childish thing but I really love it and it’s not being “plastikan” but I appreciate all the people who make me LOL. Perversely seen by the other people but Wa koy “L” and I don’t really care if I laugh like a donkey… basta, I am really happy and that’s it.

Laughing is really the best medicine towards aging and laughing out loud is the best way to relieve the stress…

1 comment:

  1. hehe, kw jd mama beh! but u olwiz bring smiles to our faces... thnx mama beh, God bless ur career! chakz, ahw? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete