Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Its Bea's Life!!



Sorry you can’t define me

Sorry I break my rules

Sorry damn I speak my mind

Sorry don’t you dare with me

Sorry if I don’t fake it

Sorry I come to late

I just really know what I feel….

Im so sorry….

Ano ba’t meron ako na wala ang iba…? Ano ba’t meron sila na wala ako..? well… its just that some of the people have this blogging thing but eventually… its my first time to have this.. hehehe sounds kacheapan but that’s the truth!

When I was in high school I used to write a daily accounts of life or in other words… “DIARY” . believe it or not… nakailang notebooks na ako kasusulat ng mumunting istorya ng aking buhay. I experienced so many things in my 10 plus 10 minus 10 over th exponent of thirty fifth power times the adjacent period… blah blah blah!! Anyway, in short I was mold based on challenges! “lami ang term”

I am now an adult… trying to figure out what is the best future for me and there’s no kaO.A.an moments and I know it’s a form of a high school thing! I know that some of you will say that I am one of the bubbly persons that you meet but behind those blush-on, lip gloss and ostentatious outfits.. there’s a real me hiding inside my persona at all!. This account that I have will serve as a mirror to my soul and into my individuality. You better read my account over and over again para maintindihan!! Hehehe!!

This is the moment that you’ve been waiting for!. Trying to expose my life in some valid reasons… we are living in vast expanse of timeless space! “TOO EXAGGERATED”!.

No walls, no pretense! Just me! Stripped!

2 comments: